The Monkees, a Screen Gems Production, filmed outside the real life Screen Gems building in Hollywood. They used it again in a later episode, but the covered the logo with a Police Station sign.
This shot below is also of a Screen Gems building, They both appear to be around the same location in Hollywood. The one below seems inside studio gates. I am not sure if they are different sides of a same building, or what, I'd be curious to know the history.



Screen Gems was behind a number of shows that filmed on the now bulldozed and rebuilt Warner ranch lot.
ReplyDeleteAnd its basically Sony Pictures Television at this point.
DeleteYeah, I hate how they've plastered the Sony logo over the Screen Gems. I keep expecting Screen Gems after Bewitched and I get Sony. It's like waiting for a sneeze that doesn't come.
DeleteI love the old production logo at the end of Screen Gems shows in the 60s.
ReplyDelete